虽然您可以使用纸张或空白墙来项目电影或内容media streaming device,使用投影仪屏幕achi的好处eve quality viewing are numerous. Projector screens offer a perfectly smooth and imperfection-free surface that is very difficult to find with a wall. With a screen’s smooth surface, images offer greater clarity and detail for an enhanced viewing experience. Projector screens also can display a brighter image that is much truer to natural colors.
Ready to find the best projector screen to pair with your projector andWi-Fi speakers适合室内或室外剧院？本指南共享关键注意事项，以帮助您为您的需求选择正确的投影仪屏幕。它还包括目前市场上的一些顶级投影仪屏幕。
- BEST OVERALL:Silver Ticket STR-169120 120” 16:9 4K HD Projector
- BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK:Zueda 100英寸16：9 HD电动投影仪屏幕
- 最好的中东：Elite屏幕沙布框架B2 120英寸屏幕
- 最好的下拉：Vivo 100英寸高清手动拉压投影仪
- BEST MOTORIZED:Elite Screens Spectrum2 110-inch Motorized Screen
- BEST WITH STAND:Taotronics 4K HD 100“投影仪带架子
- 最佳户外：VIVOHOME Indoor and Outdoor Blow up Projector Screen
- BEST PORTABLE:P-JING 120 inch 16:9 HD Foldable Projector Screen
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Projector Screen
Another key consideration related to the size of the screen is the size of the indoor or outdoor seating area. The size of the audience area should generally be between two and eight times the height of the screen. When setting up the screen, aim to have the first row about twice as far from the screen as its height and the last row up to eight times as far as the screen’s height. For example, if a screen is 10 feet high, the front row should be located about 20 feet from the screen, and the last row can be as far as 80 feet away.
Once the amount of available space is determined, the next step is to find out which screen sizes are compatible with the projector. Some projectors won’t be able to project a clear image onto a large screen and a smaller image will end up on a large screen, which could look out of place.
Keep in mind that screen measurements represent the diagonal length of the screen, so be sure to look up the length and width of the screen to confirm it will fit on a wall.
Projector Screen Type
- Wall-mounted:Wall-mounted projector screens are designed to be installed and stay on a wall. Most wall-mounted screens have a fixed-frame design and are hung on the wall.
- Pull-down:Pull-down, or retractable, projector screens can roll up into an upper housing when not in use and pull back down for use. Some pull-down models are operated manually, while others are electric.
- 落地：Floor-standing projector screens are a more portable option. They feature a tripod base to hold the screen. Most floor-standing models also come with a carrying case that will hold the rolled screen and collapsed tripod for easy transport or storage.
- 充气的：Inflatable projector screens are available in a range of sizes and can be set up in just a few minutes. They offer a good solution for projecting movies and other media outdoors and offer a much higher video quality that could be achieved by trying to project onto a white sheet.
- 后部：Some screens are specially designed for rear projection, which is when the projector is placed behind the screen rather than in front of it. However, since rear projection screens require a larger space (with enough space behind the screen to put the projector), they are not often chosen for a home entertainment room.
Outdoor vs. Indoor Use
The best projector screen will vary depending on whether it will be used indoors or outdoors. If a projector screen is needed for indoor use, consider the lighting in the space and the room setup to help choose the best option. Also consider how the screen will be used and if it will be primarily used for entertainment or if it will be used to share professional presentations with colleagues. A white screen is typically the best choice for viewing movies and presentations, as they display the most vibrant colors and offer a better background for office presentations. However, if the projector screen will be used in a room with a lot of ambient light, a gray or black screen may be preferred.
户外屏幕设计用于抵抗温度或湿度水平的更大变化，而不是用于室内使用的屏幕。如果需要屏幕使用outdoor projector, there are a few options to consider. These include more permanent (typically retractable) setups that will stay in place in a patio or beneath an awning, outdoor portable and folding screens, and inflatable projector screens. Think about how frequently an outdoor screen will be used and where it will be placed to choose the best screen to pair withoutdoor Bluetooth speakers和其他设备。
- 手动的projector screens are less expensive than motorized options. They also weigh less, which can make them easier to securely mount to a wall. However, manual screens can become a nuisance to pull down and retract if they are used regularly. They are also more likely to develop ripples or creases than motorized screens. Choosing a tensioned manual projector screen with wires or rods to keep the screen material taut or one featuring anti-crease technology can help reduce the chance of creases or wrinkles.
- 机动projector screens are easier to operate and can be pulled down or retracted into their case with just the push of a button. These models also make it easier to control exactly where the base of the screen will stop, which can be a benefit if there are items on the wall under the screen. The rolling mechanism on a motorized screen typically lasts longer than the mechanism on a manual model due to less stress being placed by not pulling the screen. Tensioned motorized projector screens are available to help ensure the screen stays completely flat. A downside of motorized projector screens is that they are more expensive than manual models.
Projector screens may be made using a variety of materials. These include plastic, rubber, vinyl, spandex, or polyester fiber. Vinyl and spandex are considered the best materials to use because of their durability and ability to stretch to create a fully taut viewing surface. Some materials may offer resistance against wrinkles or staining. For outdoor inflatable screens, a high-quality Oxford polyester fabric is an optimal choice because of its durability and water-resistance capabilities.
Some projector screens also have a frame around the screen. In these models, the frame may be wrapped with a black material, such as velvet. This black border helps to absorb light that is overprojected and frame the image.
Screen Gain and Viewing Angle
While screens with a high gain are brighter, they aren’t ideal for areas where a wider viewing angle is needed. The higher the gain, the narrower the viewing angle. This means a projector screen with a lower gain would be best for spaces with a wide row of seats. A lower-gain screen is also better for displaying vivid black colors.
- 白色的：White projector screens are the best choice for displaying more vivid colors. However, if a room isn’t fully dark and has ambient light, it can be challenging to view the image on a white screen. White screens generally cost less than gray or black screens. They usually are a better choice for an office environment or other uses where slides and other text will be displayed.
Resolution also is important to consider when shopping for the best projector screen. If using a 4K or high-resolution projector, a high-resolution projector screen will help get the benefits of the projector. Without the ultrasmooth surface of a 4K screen, the images from the 4K projector won’t reach their full potential.
Pay close attention to the aspect ratio of each screen as well. A 16:9 aspect ratio, also referred to as HDTV format, is the best choice for watching television or streaming videos from streaming services. A 16:10 aspect ratio is best for projecting information from a computer for office applications, conference rooms, or trade shows. A 2.34:1 aspect ratio is ideal for enjoying a vintage movie-viewing experience, while a 2.40:1 aspect ratio would offer a more contemporary movie-viewing experience.
Finally, determine if a portable projector screen would be beneficial. Portable screens allow for more flexible use and may be desired if the screen will be used at multiple locations for on-the-go entertainment or work presentations.
继续阅读探索一些最好的投影仪screen options on the market. These products, which were selected using the aforementioned criteria, come from a variety of manufacturers and satisfy a range of budgets.
Silver Ticket’s 120-inch HD screen has a 1:1 gain that provides a wide viewing angle of 160 degrees. This wider angle helps ensure that all individuals, regardless of where they sit, will be entertained and able to enjoy movies, television shows, videos, and more without compromising picture quality or resolution. This is a white screen made using a quality vinyl material, the same material used for professional projection screens. It has a 16:9 HD aspect ratio.
This fixed-frame screen can be mounted to a wall in a home entertainment room, and it is designed to offer a quick and easy assembly with pockets to slide the rods for framing the screen. The tension rod design also helps ensure that the screen material will be taut, perfectly squared, and free of wrinkles. The aluminum frame is wrapped with black velvet to absorb any light that is overprojected. This feature helps with properly aligning the image from the projector within the screen.
This projector screen offers a 16:9 aspect ratio. It can be used with a variety of projector types including LCD, LED, and DHP models. The screen retracts into a solid metal silver casing when not in use. The casing is designed for both wall or ceiling installation options to provide flexibility with room layout and planning.
Vivo’s 100-inch projector screen offers a simple pull-down design that allows the screen to retract out of the way when it is not in use. Simply tug on the small handle at the base of the screen to pull it down for use or to send it back into its casing. The design features a self-locking height adjustment to help set the screen to the desired location.
The projector screen is made from a multilayer matte white material that diffuses light in all directions to display high-quality images. The black backing works to prevent light from penetrating the screen to further enhance image quality. The screen has a 1:1 gain and a 120-degree viewing angle. It has a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio and is compatible with most DLP, LCD, or LED projectors.
Enjoy the simplicity that comes with having a motorized projector screen with the Spectrum2 110-inch screen from Elite Screens. Individuals can easily raise or lower the screen using the three-way integrated control switch or purchase the optional remote control kit.
This screen features a MaxWhite finish with a fiberglass backing for optimal image resolution with a 1:1 gain. It is 4D Ultra HD and Active 3D-projection ready and offers an impressive 180-degree viewing angle to ensure each member of the audience has the best seat in the house. The screen material is GreenGuard Gold Certified. The screen’s casing is constructed from a durable and sleek steel material. Each purchase includes an installation kit and floating mount brackets for mounting it to a wall.
The TaoTronics projector screen comes with a tripod support stand and carrying bag for easy transport, storage, and setup. The screen can be set up and ready to use or rolled up and put back in the case in as little as 2 minutes. Individuals can adjust the height of the screen using the knobs and controls on the back.
This projector screen features three-layer construction. The top layer is a PVC matte white material that is wrinkle-free and resists yellow staining to ensure crisp and clear images. A polyester layer and black back layer also are included to enhance the image quality and keep light from penetrating the screen. This low reflective screen offers a 1:1 gain and 160-degree viewing angle.
This 120-inch projector screen can be an optimal choice for those looking for a portable option. The 2.2-pound screen can fold when not in use, so it is compact and lightweight for easy storage or transport. Once ready to use, simply hang it up using the metal grommets along the reinforced border. The wrinkle-free material ensures a smooth screen without any creases, even after folding.
FAQs About Projector Screens
The frequently asked questions below contain additional information that may be helpful as you shop for the best projector screen. Continue reading for additional information that may help you make a final decision about which projector screen would be best for indoor or outdoor viewing.
Q. How do I know what size projector screen I need?
Q. Do I need a special screen for a 4K projector?
Q. What makes a good projector screen?
A “good” projector screen may be different for each user. The right projector screen for you will be appropriately sized for the space, offer the right amount of gain for your seating arrangement, and have a color that works with the lighting characteristics of the space. Whether you prefer a fixed frame screen or one that is retractable also will affect which screen is best.
No, you don’t need a completely dark room for a projector. However, darker rooms will yield higher-quality images.