Living in small spaces or rooms with knee walls can make it a challenge to find a place to mount a flat-screen TV. Fortunately, there are mounting kits that allow a TV to hang from the ceiling.
Some ceiling mount kits include poles that extend from the ceiling more than 3 feet, while others offer full-motion brackets for hanging TVs from angled ceilings. Higher-end motorized kits allow a TV to move from an out-of-the-way position flush against the ceiling to a viewing position via remote control. These mounts allow the user to level, rotate, and adjust a TV’s viewing angle for the optimal viewing position.
- BEST OVERALL:Perlesmith天花板电视安装
- BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK:WALI TV Ceiling Mount
- BEST FLIP DOWN:VIVO Electric Ceiling TV Mount
- 最适合高天花板：Barkan TV Ceiling Mount
LikeTV wall mount kits, ceiling TV mounts come in different designs to suit different needs. Read on to learn more about the different mount types as well as some of the most important factors to consider when shopping for a ceiling TV mount.
- Flip-Down.Flip-down ceiling TV mounts offer excellent space savings. Flip-down mounts include a remote control-operated motor that allows it to move between an open and closed position. When not in use, the flip-down mounts hold the TV in an out-of-the-way horizontal position against the ceiling. When you’re ready to watch TV, a button on the remote moves the TV into an operating position. A flip-down mount is a great option for small homes and apartments.
- Drop-Down.This type of TV mount consists of a metal pole attached to a bracket on the ceiling. The TV mounts to a bracket at the end of the pole. This type of mount is adjustable, allowing the TV to hang from the ceiling by as little as a few inches to as much as 3 feet. These TV mounts allow the user to adjust the tilt of the TV from zero to as much as 25 degrees and can rotate 360 degrees. This type of mount also has leveling adjusters that allow the TV to rotate to the left or right 3 to 5 degrees. Drop-down mounts are a good option for rooms with high ceilings or limited wall space.
- 全动作。A full-motion TV mount is similar to a drop-down mount. This type of mount also consists of a metal pole that extends from the ceiling. Like a drop-down mount, the bracket that attaches to the back of the TV includes adjustments for tilt and leveling. But, unlike a standard drop-down mount, a full-motion mount also allows the angle of the pole to be adjusted at the bracket that holds it to the ceiling. This makes a full-motion TV mount ideal for mounting TVs to angled ceilings, such as in a second-story room with a low knee wall.
Finding the proper placement for a TV is crucial to ensure the best viewing experience. First, identify the main viewing position. Then determine where the mount should go so the TV can best be viewed from that position. Also, take into account how accessories such as ahome stereo systemwill connect to the TV.
电视的尺寸是很重要的考虑,因为它决定了the best height and position for the mount. A good rule of thumb is that the TV display should fill about 30 degrees of the viewer’s field of vision. The distance between the TV and the seating area will affect this relationship. With this in mind, a 43-inch TV is ideal for viewing distances between 5 feet and 6.5 feet. When that distance increases to 6.5 feet to 8 feet, a 50- to 55-inch TV would be best. While it’s doubtful that a small home will comfortably fit a TV larger than 55 inches, a 60- to 65-inch TV is best viewed from a distance of 8 to 9.5 feet.
TV mounts have maximum amounts of weight they can safely support. Adhering to the weight limit of a mount is the difference between safely supporting your TV and ending up with a shattered TV on the floor, or worse, a shattered TV and an injured viewer.
When installing a ceiling mount, it’s important to follow a few safety guidelines to prevent injury as well as protect your investment. Make sure you have the proper tools, including a ladder, stud finder, pencil, screwdriver, drill, and wrench or ratchet.
If possible, install the mount into a ceiling joist, which provides the most sturdy support for the weight of a TV. If installing into drywall, be sure to use the proper anchors or mounting plate, as drywall alone is not enough to support the weight of a TV.
When making wire connections for astreaming media playerorsurround sound stereo speakers，确保电视未插入，以防止电击或损坏电视的风险。
This full-motion TV mount offers a wide range of adjustability, making it a suitable choice for small spaces. A swivel allows the mount to rotate a full 360 degrees, making your TV viewable from virtually anywhere in the room. Meanwhile, six height positions enable the TV to hang down from the ceiling by anywhere from 20 to 30 inches
Boasting a weight capacity of 99 pounds, this sturdy ceiling mount fits most mounting patterns, and accommodates TVs ranging from 26 to 55 inches. The center tube conveniently hides cables for a clean look.
With a weight capacity of 110 pounds, this TV mount provides a sturdy means of mounting a TV from the ceiling at an affordable price. This mount fits 23- to 43-inch TVs and offers full-motion adjustment, making it suitable for rooms with pitched ceilings. With its ability to tilt up to 25 degrees and rotate a full 360 degrees, this TV can be positioned for easy viewing from virtually anywhere in a room.
The bracket that mounts to the ceiling is adjustable from left to right to allow for leveling the TV. An incremental height adjustment of 19.4 inches to 34.7 inches allows for use in rooms with high ceilings. This model will fit the mounting pattern of most TVs that range from 23 to 43 inches.
这个电动电视挂载能力下降wn from the ceiling at the push of a button, making it one of the top space-saving TV mounts, not to mention one of the best for impressing guests. When not in use, the TV rests flat against the ceiling. When it’s time to watch TV, the mount lowers the TV into a viewing position via remote.
The mount includes programmable tilt settings from 0 to 75 degrees and leveling settings up to 2 degrees in either direction. This stout mount, which is compatible with the most common mounting patterns, is capable of handling TVs up to 77 pounds in sizes ranging from 32 to 70 inches. With a broad range of height adjustment from 4 to 26 inches, this mount is suitable for rooms with both low and high ceilings.
The screen tilts forward up to 15 degrees and swivels 360 degrees, making it viewable from virtually anywhere in a room. The angle of the ceiling plate is adjustable, allowing the TV to mount to a flat or sloped ceiling. This TV also offers a wide range of rotation, allowing the user to set it in landscape or portrait position. With its sturdy steel pole, this TV mount has a capacity of 66 pounds and will fit most 26- to 49-inch TVs.
With a maximum distance of 38 inches from the ceiling, this TV mount hangs low enough to suit rooms with high ceilings. The telescopic height adjuster can extend from 16.1 inches to 38 inches in increments of 2 inches. Its steel construction allows it to support up to 88 pounds and TVs ranging in size from 29 to 65 inches.
Q. Can you mount a TV on the ceiling?
A quality ceiling TV mount will allow you to safely attach a TV to the ceiling. Following the installation instructions carefully and using the proper hardware will prevent the TV and mount from falling down and causing damage or injury.
Q. Can you mount a TV without anchors?
Q. Can you mount a TV without drilling?
You can mount a TV without drilling by using a threaded drywall anchor, a hammer, and a power screwdriver. A threaded drywall anchor has a pointy tip and threading like a screw that allows you to drive it into the wall with a power screwdriver.
Q. How do you mount a TV on the ceiling?